08 June 2010

Little Baby A: Oregon Birth Story Photographer

you might recognize this cute family from their maternity session that was posted only 2 posts ago. well, their adorable little girl was born 1 week earlier than expected, but i have a feeling that they are pretty glad that she did!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Claire said...

Ahhh! I might need to stop reading your blog! Seeing all these pictures almost makes me want another one! Love, love, LOVE newborn babies!!

Stacey Potter said...

Wow, so beautiful!!

Ashleigh said...

I love these! It makes me excited to have my baby. What a neat experience to take pictures of such a huge moment in someone's life. Good job, Courtney!

Gabrielle said...

You have such a wonderful gift! I wish you lived in PA...I am due any day now and would LOVE to have an album like this!

Kimberly said...

Go you!! Man, you are basically incredible. Do you ever get sick of hearing that?

Rachel said...

Thanks for taking me into the Early's birth! I love the pictures!

jamie t. said...

I loved how you captured the beauty and tender moments of birth. It makes me less nervous and more excited about mine.

Marissa and Blaine said...

WONDERFUL JOB, as usual! I love the pictures of the Dad with the baby! Especially the one with him holding the baby for the first time! They will treasure these, as I do mine! Job well done! =)