They are the cutest little friends I have ever seen! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos of them in the washer and dryer. That is hilarious and such a cute idea! I'm glad I found your blog, I look forward to checking it out...
wow, Courtney, these are awesome! They are so cute and candid, I just love it!!! You're improving every time you take a flipping photo. Just slow down a bit, will ya????;-) It looks like it was a ton of fun to do.
You have the greatest ideas for backrounds and poses. Those are the things that makes the quality of the photographer so much more important that the quality of the camera itself. Stunning and very pro!!
6 comments:
They are the cutest little friends I have ever seen! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos of them in the washer and dryer. That is hilarious and such a cute idea! I'm glad I found your blog, I look forward to checking it out...
Keep up the great work!
Hayley
how fun court....you did a really good job! its definitely obvious that they're bff's...haha.
wow, Courtney, these are awesome! They are so cute and candid, I just love it!!! You're improving every time you take a flipping photo. Just slow down a bit, will ya????;-) It looks like it was a ton of fun to do.
Adorable!! I wish I had pictures with my best friend that were even half as good as these!
She will cherish them forever!
Those pictures are awesome! Good job!
You have the greatest ideas for backrounds and poses. Those are the things that makes the quality of the photographer so much more important that the quality of the camera itself. Stunning and very pro!!
Post a Comment