05 August 2008

Jesus and Tasha

yesterday i got to shoot this awesome couple who are also members of the 234th army band. tasha plays clarinet and jesus plays the flute & piccolo. they are getting married next summer and the 3 locations chosen are where they will be holding their wedding festivities. it was nice to not have to find a location and to get be told where to take pictures (although it was a little harder to go to a place i've never been and try to find the best places for pictures). the sun was out (too much for pictures). but, nonetheless, it was a beautiful day and i am so grateful they asked me to do this favor for them. congrats you two!


fountain

WaterFrontPark021

WaterFrontPark016_color

WaterFrontPark011

WaterFrontPark010_desaturated

WaterFrontPark009_BW

WaterFrontPark003_color

RoseGarden015_full+color

RoseGarden013

MtTabor012

MtTabor010_BW+crop

MtTabor007_BW

MtTabor008_blur




7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow...amazing pictures. They all turned out so cute regardless of the weather!

The Thornocks said...

these are so good! The composition is awesome. I need to work on that. I also tend to take straight on pictures all the time and I never tilt the camera to give it more style. You did really awesome!

Jesus C. said...

Courtney, you are the bestest of best! Thank you again for taking time out of your busy life for this. These pictures turned out awesome!!! I can't wait to see more!

Tasha said...

OMG Courtney! You are amazingly talented! I am so impressed with these pictures--I didn't even recognize myself and Jesus when I first opened your page. I just thought, "Oh, there's a happy couple..." Wow. All I can say is wow! And thank you so much!

James Doogin said...

Courtney, I am really impressed by the pictures you have taken. They look great

M-GemBlaisdell said...

DANG, Courtney!!! How long have you been doing engagement photos?! You are a natural!

Angela said...

these are so good!!!