01 September 2008

Nie Nie Auction!!!

A little late on the Nie Nie day... but I really feel like I want to contribute. It will help so many people. I don't know how many responses I will get since this a new blog, BUT anything to help, right?

If you don't know about Nielson family, you can read about them HERE or HERE... and also HERE. A huge thank you and a large amount of gratitude for Design Mom and every single other person out there who is helping. I am so moved by the huge response to this. My heart goes out to them.

Without further adue, I am auctioning off one photo session with me for up to 4 people and 2 hours of shoot time anywhere in the Portland area. This auction will end on Friday (September 5th) at midnight (PST). To bid please make a comment on this post. Please include a valid email address so that you can be contacted if you are the winner. Be sure to check back throughout the day so you don't get outbid! Please bid in increaments of whole dollars.

Money will be Paypaled to the Stephanie and Christian Paypal fund (see the button below and click if you win or just want to donate). Winner will then email me the Paypal receipt to courtneybphotos@gmail.com and we will discuss ideas and dates!







12 comments:

Shauna said...

I'll start the bidding with $20.00.

shm (at) bigplanet (dot) com

Danielle said...

$25 aframeglamour at yahoo dot com

Shana said...

$30, shanaob at msn dot com

jenn said...

I bid
$40 dollars!

kimpearson@msn.com

Chris said...

I bid $45.00 Chris Sigman
oq.sigman@gmail.com

Shauna said...

$50.00

shm at bigplanet dot com

Shauna said...

$86.00
shm at bigplanet dot com

Chris said...

I bid $55. Chris Sigman
oq.sigman@gmail.com

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

Did I win?!!
shm at bigplanet dot com

Shauna said...

i guess not :o(
Congrats Chris!!

Shauna said...

Looks like Chris deleted his bid....hmmmm??? Courtney, let me know what's going on? Am I the winning bid? Thanks!