22 October 2008

finally... 2 months later...

THE WEDDING!


H+B_wedding_getting+ready_01

H+B_wedding_getting+ready_03

H+B_wedding_getting+ready_02

H+B_wedding_portraits_008

H+B_wedding_portraits_003

H+B_wedding_portraits_002

H+B_wedding_bouquet02

H+B_wedding_portraits_005

H+B_wedding_portraits_006

H+B_wedding_portraits_009

H+B_wedding_portraits_007

H+B_wedding_bouquet04

H+B_wedding_portraits_004

H+B_wedding_portraits_010

H+B_wedding_group_04

H+B_wedding_group_06

H+B_wedding_group_01

H+B_wedding_group_05

H+B_wedding_portraits_001

H+B_wedding_details_04

H+B_wedding_details_05

H+B_wedding_details_03

H+B_wedding_details_01

H+B_wedding_dancing_020

H+B_wedding_dancing_023

H+B_wedding_dancing_024

H+B_wedding_dancing_025

H+B_wedding_dancing_021

H+B_wedding_dancing_022

H+B_wedding_dancing_019

DANCE OFF!
H+B_wedding_dancing_010

H+B_wedding_dancing_005

H+B_wedding_dancing_007

H+B_wedding_dancing_002

H+B_wedding_reception_010

H+B_wedding_reception_012

6 comments:

Motley Family said...

These pictures are amazing! I am family of the bride and my little boy is in the picture dancing with a cousin (Brandi) SO CUTE! Thanks!

Rory Baxter said...

courtney! These picts are SO amazing - just curious - did this couple get married in the Portland temple? A couple of picts backgrounds look familiar...

I love that you get shots from every angle and capture the most amazing things!

Your eye is amazing and your picts are clear and beautiful!!!

Thanx for being such a great example! Cant wait to see more!

Haylee said...

Courtney your so talented!! I wish you lived here so you could take pictures of my baby:) I want to get some good ones...you should come to utah and take some;) Ive loved looking at all your work! Its so artistic!

Jade-Rose said...

LOVE these!! I want to see more of the Bride's dress! (I'm obsessed... I know!) These pictures are so crisp! How's that for an adjective :)

Tara said...

Gorgeous photos! She is beautiful and looks like an amazing wedding! :)

~ Tara ~

WORLD TRAVELERS said...

You are incredibly talented. I'm not having a baby and I'm not planning on it for a while, but you better believe that I am coming to you about birth announcements when that time comes. I can't wait to see more! Miss you!