15 October 2009

Dion Vineyard

My grandfather and I went to Dion Vineyard last weekend for the sole purpose of taking pictures. The leaves are starting to change and the weather was really wonderful. It was my first real try at "landscape" type photography, where I got to just go into my own world and spend as much time as I wanted with the area. I have a lot to learn (I took a lot more photos that weren't winners), but I am very pleased with how these turned out. Grandpa and I are planning on going back to the vineyard when the leaves are even more gold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Ksenia said...

These are great! Looks like a beautiful place! I love last two of the grapes and the third one of those really little fluffy clouds. They are all gorgeous. Great job! I really need to get out and do this more.

The Thornocks said...

We are surrounded by grape vineyards here, and I have yet to take any pictures. These are gorgeous! Inspires me to get out.