14 January 2010

enter to win a birth story session!

Are you or anyone you know having a baby in the months of February, March, or April? Would they like to have the birth photographed?

Photobucket

I am giving away (yes, for free) a birth story session! Here are the contest rules:

*Post a comment on the blog with your due date by Jan 25th and WHY you want to win
*You must be willing to have the photos used in marketing materials
*You must be due no later than April 30th (I might be willing to fudge this a week or two)
*You must be delivering in the Portland area
*Make sure you leave a valid email address to be contacted

***One extra entry if you blog or facebook about this post (leave an extra comment)***

Winner will receive:
*an initial consultation to discuss the birth
*time and talent of photographer during the birth of your baby and up to an hour after the baby is born
*pictures displayed in an online gallery
*CD of low-resolution files of your pictures

-------------------
thanks to all of those who participated and spread the word! check back for more pictures soon!

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

You're killing me, Courtney. I wish I could have you photograph the birth of our 3rd baby. That would be awesome! I guess I'll just have to try and photograph myself...hmmm, I'm sure I can find a way

MichelleLisa said...

Hello!
I am due May 1st...so your fudgery would have to apply one day past your deadline! :) I have to thank Sunny for sending me a message on facebook about this contest! Thanks Sunny you rock!

I'm having a home birth, and I thought it would be really cool to document it. I actually wanted to write an article about it for the Oregonian or for the Portland magazine highlighting the many different birthing options available in our fine city. I've just been rather lazy about making the contacts. I did run the story by a contributing reporter and she liked it! Maybe with a pro photographer in tow it would be easier to "sell" the story?!?

It would be awesome to have a professional photo shoot for the birth of our very first child! I'm sure our two miniature pinschers will be equally excited! ;)

The Earley's said...

Darn, I'm due May 29th!! Otherwise I would be all over that.

Courtney B said...

I can include both of you guys in the contest... no worries :)

jamie t. said...

Oh I missed it! I think my due date wouldn't be able to be fudged anyhow. Darn :)

Carter Family said...

What a wonderful idea! I look back at my son's birth and wished there could have ben someone there JUST to take pictures! I would love to have this chance!! I am due April 13th with my second child, and this time its a GIRL! The first grand daughter and everyone can't wait to meet this little miss Carter!

Ann Marie said...

i LOVE all of your photographs! so very real and genuine. perfect.