12 December 2008

lots of families

i've had a bunch of family shoots lately. i just want to thank the families for their patience, as i have been slightly behind with being so sick. but, i have been having slightly less "morning" sickness and a little more energy. anyway... here is a cute little family. we tried out a new location that i'd like to try again once the weather gets nicer. it'd be great with bright late afternoon light.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

more families to come soon.
{thanks for looking}

2 comments:

Rhodes Trip said...

Courtney,

So sorry to bother you on your blog, but I am hoping I can plead my case for a little bit of your photography time during a designated day/time in the next few days.

I am desperately looking for a photographer who will give just a half an hour of their time and talent, which I will then take and use for our Christmas cards (haven't done XMas cards in 3 years due to work, life, etc.). I've been a designer for 10 years and really just need someone to take the pics and I can do the editing, etc. on the files for my needs.

If you are too busy or are not interested in this arrangement, I completely understand, but if I've peaked your interest in anyway, please respond back to my email I sent you Friday (12/12) morning.

Warmest regards,

Taryn Rhodes | Hillsboro, Oregon

Kimberly said...

They turned out great!!! Go you :)